This module brought a number of benefits to the table for QuickBooks users.
- It gives QuickBooks users a second option for payment processing.
- It brought ACH (e-check) processing into the picture.
- Using the NELiX TransaX Customer Vault, merchants can store billing information in the NELiX TransaX Payment Gateway, and never maintain that data, helping them maintain PCI compliance, reduce risk, and increase security.
- It can be customized to meet the needs of the specific merchant.
However, many merchants have many transactions that need to be run - sometimes hundreds or thousands at a time. It's just not viable to run these one at a time.
It would be great if a merchant can select the customers to run transactions for (or select all of them), click a button, and all of the transactions are run automatically.
Even better would be if this process can be run unattended. Setup a scheduled task to run credit card and ACH payments for all customers with outstanding balances at midnight each night, for example.
Well, our newly released version 2.0 of the NELiX TransaX QuickBooks module does just that! Using the module, merchants can pull up a list of customers who:
- have outstanding balances
- have billing information on file within the NELiX TransaX Payment Gateway.
At the end of the process, payment records are created for the successes, and a CSV file is produced with full details of every transaction. Merchants can bring this data into their back office system and handle the success and declines in any way they see fit.
Best of all, because we are a full development house, a merchant account provider, and a gateway provider, we can customize the process to meet the exact needs of the Merchant.
More information on the NELiX TransaX QuickBooks Module
More information on NELiX TransaX
More information on the NELiX TransaX Payment Gateway